Top offers in Los Angeles CA
- Dollar General
Dollar General flyer5 days leftView Deals!
Costco Weekly ad25 days leftView Deals!
Weekly Ad AldiExpires tomorrowView Deals!
- Dollar Tree
Weekly Ads Dollar TreeExpires tomorrowView Deals!
- El Super
Weekly Ads El SuperExpires tomorrowView Deals!
Target flyer1 day agoView Deals!
Weekly Ad - Albertsons - SoCalExpires tomorrowView Deals!
- Home Depot
Home Depot flyerExpires todayView Deals!
Hmart weekly adExpires tomorrowView Deals!
- Smart & Final
Weekly AdExpires tomorrowView Deals!
- Food 4 Less
California Weekly AdExpires tomorrowView Deals!
- Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby Weekly adPublished todayView Deals!
What offers can I find in Los Angeles CA?
Find the best discounts offered by your favourite shops in Los Angeles CA on Tiendeo. See the flyers from Target, Aldi, Walmart and don't miss out on any online discounts. Here on Tiendeo, we currently have 109 active catalogues in Los Angeles CA and 2386 shops.
Los Angeles CA
Los Angeles is the second biggest city in the US after New York. Also called the ‘City of Angels’, it is the television and movie industry's world capital and one of the most prolific scene for the music industry. On top of that, Los Angeles hosted the Olympic Games twice and it is home to the world’s rich and famous. This is no wonder that it became a reference for fashion and shopping. Whether you are looking for independent little stores, to nationwide retailers or expensive shopping malls, Los Angeles is your city!
The most popular places to go shopping in Los Angeles:
Being such a huge city, Los angeles has many different areas where you can go shopping but just to name a few, we would recommend: Hollywood and Highland, Melrose Avenue, Robertson Boulevard, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, and the Third Street Promenade.
- Hollywood and Highland Center is the main shopping and entertainment center in Tinseltown. The center houses stores such as Louis Vuitton, bebe, Sephora, and many more.
- Do you remember the serie Melrose Place? Well, it is now the coolest shopping are in the city with stores and designers like Betsey Johnson, Von Dutch, Agent Provocateur, Fred Segal's, Ed Hardy and Alexander McQueen.
- Robertson Boulevard is the ‘New Melrose’. That says it all.
- Rodeo Drive might not be unique but only a very few places have such a concentration of elite stores and boutiques in such a small space. It includes names such as Lacoste, De Beers, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada, Dior, Bvlgari, D&B, YSL, Cartier, Chanel, Hermes, Armani, Escada, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., and many more.
- The Grove, also close to Melrose Avenue, includes many shops such as Anthropologie, Barney’s, etc.
- Finally, the Third Street Promenade is by the beach so it is perfect to shop before going to work your suntan or go for a swim.
Best deals in Los Angeles:
Without a doubt, Los Angeles is a city where you can find great deals. We strongly recommend you check our catalogs and brochures online before you hit the stores in order to make the most of your day shopping in the city. Find out the latest deals in stores like Costco, la Michoacana, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, Kmart, Aldo, Forever 21, Sally Beauty, Big5, Aaron’s, Best Buy, and many more.
Tiendeo in your city
United Arab Emirates