Top offers in New York
- Dollar General
Dollar General flyer2 days leftView Deals!
ShopRite flyer23 days leftView Deals!
- Home Depot
Home Depot flyer4 days leftView Deals!
Costco Weekly ad22 days leftView Deals!
- AnticipatedBravo Supermarkets
Weekly Ad7 days leftView Deals!
- Food Bazaar
Food Bazaar weekly adPublished todayView Deals!
Ctown Weekly ad7 days leftView Deals!
Target flyer2 days leftView Deals!
Weekly Ad Aldi2 days leftView Deals!
Weekly AdExpires todayView Deals!
Hmart weekly adExpires todayView Deals!
Walgreens Weekly ad2 days leftView Deals!
What offers can I find in New York?
Find the best discounts offered by your favourite shops in New York on Tiendeo. See the flyers from Target, Aldi, Walmart and don't miss out on any online discounts. Here on Tiendeo, we currently have 175 active catalogues in New York and 3645 shops.
New York is the most populated city in the United Sates and some people consider it the capital of the world. It is also one of the first destinations for tourists. For all these reasons, the city of New York has become a shopping mecca. Whether you are looking for cheap fashion, practical basics or luxury goods, you will definitely find it in New York. This shopper’s paradise is famous for endless shopping opportunities, but although the big apple offers everything for everybody, it is important you plan your route so you know where to go and find what you are looking for at the best price.
The best areas to go shopping in New York:
- Soho: This is definitely one of the best neighborhoods in New York City. It is famous for its eclectic mix of boutiques but it includes all the big names such as J. Crew, Old Navy, Bloomingsdale’s, H&M, Prada, etc. There is no other neighborhood in New York that can rival the ambiance and the fact that you can enjoy a nice afternoon of shopping and then end up on Broadway or some of the main attractions in New York.
- Nolita: Nolita (North of Little Italy) competes for the best shopping area as well but it is a different kind of shopping. Basically, it is not cheap so do not go there if you are on a budget. Stores and boutiques are very stylish with all the latest fashions and accessories from all over the world.
- Lower Manhattan and the Financial District: Most of the stores in South Street Seaport are very popular such as Abercrombie & Fitch and Gap for example. The neighborhood is also full of history and the views over the port make shopping in this area a lot more pleasant. You can also find Century 21, the mother of all discount Department Stores close to the One world Trade Center. The store is extremely busy but it is still worth a visit for its bargains.
- Union Square / Flatiron District: This is the hottest hangout place in the city. Therefore, there are some great shopping to do in stores like Whole Foods, Forever 21, Barnes & Noble, Banana Republic, Victoria’s Secret, etc. As well as being a very interesting place for shopping, it is also full of great restaurants and bars where you can chill out after a long afternoon going from store to store. It is also fantastic for the cheapest activity in the city: people watching!
- Lower East Side Manhattan
- Greenwich Village
Best deals in New York:
New York is The Shopper’s Paradise. However, whether you are a New Yorker or just visiting the city, you need a plan. Check all the best deals in the city in all the best stores such as Aldi, 7-Eleven, Target, Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, J.C. Penney, Bath & Body Works, GNC, Foot Locker, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Modell’s, Ikea, Crate&Barrel, Radioshack, Toys R Us, Barnes & Noble, etc. On Tiendeo, you will find all the latest catalogs, brochures and weekly ads from the stores in New York City so you can decide which ones you want to visit and what you want to buy, at the best price of course!
Popular products in New York
Electronics & Office Supplies
Kids, Toys & Babies
Travel & Leisure
Opticians & Sunglasses
Tiendeo in your city
United Arab Emirates