To 6.5 Km
Saint Louis is a major United States port on the east part of the state of Missouri. A historical city makes a perfect scenery for shoppers and that is why St Louis is popular with tourists. You can find everything from little independent shops to large malls with trendy stores.
- South County Center: departments stores as well as stores such as Aéropostale, Lids, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, Crazy 8, just to name a few.
- Plaza Frontenac: Upscale department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus as well as Tiffany & Co.
- Chesterfield Mall: home to department stores, restaurants, entertainments and some trendy stores too.
- Brentwood Square: retailers include the first Arhaus Furniture, Container Store, REI, Whole Foods Market and Nordstrom Rack stores in the city.
- The Boulevard: with stores for home improvement, furnishing, decorating, and design.
- Saint Louis Galleria: with great stores like Arden B., bebe, Banana Republic, J. Crew, Journeys, New York & Company and many more.
- Mid Rivers Mall: a nice mall that combines the shopping experience with entertainment and restaurants.
- St. Louis Mills: outlet stores with brands at affordable prices.
- West County Center: in the heart of the city with stores like H&M and Brooks Brothers.
- Crestwood Plaza: a large shopping mall with literally everything.
In order to make the most of your day shopping in St Louis and the get the best deals, we recommend you check stores’ details as well as their catalogs so to get inspired and avoid wasting time (and money!).
United Arab Emirates