The City of Minneapolis is the largest city in the state of Minnesota and a great place to go shopping. The Mall of America is the most visited in the United States with 40 million annual visitors. Downtown is also home to many stores that have everything for everyone.
- Edina: it is a city bordering the southwest of Minneapolis and a shopper’s paradise. It is home to the oldest mall in the US, the Southdale. There are also many stores at 50th & France, a shopping neighborhood with about 150 retailers.
- Albertville Premium Outlets and North Branch Outlets: a great place to get clothes from famous brands at an affordable price. You can find brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach GAP, Old Navy...
- Calhoun Square: a popular urban mall uptown.
- Downtown: like any big cities, it is home to a variety of stores but also an 8 floor Macy’s and a two-story Target.
- Mall of America: with more than 520 stores such as A’gaci, Aéropostale, Aveda, Disney Store, Marshalls, Sbarro, just to name a few.
Before going shopping, we recommend you check the weather and plan your day accordingly. Also, in order to avoid wasting time looking for stores you like and for good deals, you can check catalogs, brochures and circulars from stores in the city on Tiendeo and make sure you make the most of your day!