Fashion Show Mall
To 3.5 Km
Las Vegas is the most populous city in the state of Nevada. It is primarily famous for gambling but as an internationally renowned resort city, it also offers excellent shopping experiences and facilities. If you are not fond of casinos or if you have won the big jackpot, then there is some great shopping to do in Las Vegas too so you can spend it all!
- The Fashion Shopping Mall: this is a good place to start your shopping trip. Located in the north end of Las Vegas Strip, it is the largest mall in the city with seven department stores and about 200 other retailers such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and a huge Forever 21.
- The Shoppes at the Palazzo: a new and upscale shopping and boutique venue at the Palazzo.
- The Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetians: upscale mall inside the Venetian Hotel. Some examples of stores you will find there: Sephora, 7 For All Mankind, Barneys New York, Banana Republic, bebe, and many more.
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace: Like the Grand Canal Shoppes, this mall has a special atmosphere. Besides, it is home to the largest H&M store in the United States!
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood: Some malls are quite exclusive in Las Vegas, but the Miracle Mile Shops are more affordable and for everyone. It is home to popular stores such as Urban Outfitters, GAP, American Apparel and Lucky Brand Jeans.
- Crystals at CityCenter: upscale shopping with stores such as Tiffany & Co., Prada, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. It is worth a visit to check the artwork even if you do not want to shop there.
Quite a few places are exclusive in Las Vegas and it might be hard to find good deals. Therefore, we recommend you check what is available and prices before you go. You can see all the catalogs and brochures on our web site or using our free app on your mobile device to find all the best deals in the city.
United Arab Emirates